Our Sensitive Skin formula is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, known for their soothing properties. So you'll not just have smooth skin, but hair regrowth feels softer, too.
1. Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don't rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don't forget to wash any cream off your hands.
2. Wait at least 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
3. Now continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 3 minutes in the shower, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
4. Now that the cream has been on your skin for 5 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in a circular motion to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 5 more minutes - but not any longer, as you don't want to exceed a total of 10 minutes with the cream on your skin. For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to remove the cream.
5. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Rinse the sponge, and keep the tube closed when not in use to make sure the cream stays effective.