Hair Removal: Underarm Hair Removal
Wear you sleeveless outfits in style! Veet gives you the confidence to lift your arms without fear of exposing unsightly underarm hair. Choose from the range of Veet waxes and creams for a simple way to achieve your hair removal needs.
Achieve Smooth, Silky Underarms
- For a quick and painless way to achieve smooth, silky underarms, try Veet Hair Removal Cream. It’s specially developed to make it easy to remove hair and keep your skin moisturised and works in as little as three minutes.
- You can have smooth underarms for up to four weeks with Veet wax. Choose Veet wax strips for a ready to use solution, or warm wax for longer-lasting, professional results in your own home.
- Two different wax refills are available for the Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On - select the bikini line and underarm version to give you salon results at home for these particular body areas.
Use the Find my Veet tool to discover all the ways to achieve beautifully smooth underarms.
Maintain Beautiful Underarms and Avoid Irritation
It’s also worth keeping these tips in mind to achieve perfect results:
- Before using, patch-test on a small area of your skin which you wish to treat. Follow all the instructions on the leaflet and if there isn’t an adverse reaction within 24 hours you can continue to use the product. Development times for our Hair Removal Creams vary depending on the product variant. Cream for normal and dry skin take 3 to 6 minutes to work, while our Cream for sensitive skin take 5 to 10 minutes. Be sure to follow the pack instructions carefully, making a note of the specific development time.
- If you are using Wax Strips, you can even cut them to size for those harder to reach or more delicate areas.
- Hair grows in two different directions under your arms so remember that you need to apply the product in two different stages for each direction of hair growth.
- No one wants to deal with ingrown hairs! Exfoliate 24 hours before using Veet and wear loose clothing after to help avoid them developing.
- To maintain beautiful underarms and avoid irritation, don’t use scented products (like deodorants), go swimming, sunbath or use a tanning bed for at least 24 hours after hair removal.
Eyebrows should never be underestimated - as a very significant facial feature, your eyebrows have the power to change the appearance of...
Ingrown hairs (or pseudofolliculitis barbae if you’re feeling fancy) are unfortunately an accepted risk of all non-permanent hair removal methods.
If you’re able to overlook the inevitable pain factor, home waxing kits are a great way to achieve weeks of hairless...