- •Ready to use
- •Long-lasting results
- •Bikini Line
Veet Easy Gelwax Wax Strips Sensitive with Almond Oil and Vitamin E for sensitive skin. Easier to remove the shortest hairs.
- Removes the hairs from the root, for up to 28 days of smoothness.
- Flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs (1.5mm, easier vs. current Veet formula).
Also available in: Available in 20 and 40 packs.
The new gel formula with Easy-Gelwax technology:
So it gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips.
Enjoy the pleasant gel texture on the skin, delightful aroma and beautiful colour. Specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E.
Veet Easy-Gel Wax Strips and their unique gel formula. 9 out of 10 consumers agree they leave long lasting smoothness.
1. Carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2. Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
3. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
4. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Tips for best results:
- For great results apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
- Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
- The faster you pull, the more hair you'll remove.
- Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once.
- You can re-use each strip until it loses it's stickiness.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Retain outer pack
- Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommnend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
-In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
Keep out of reach of children.