Before using, please read the pack precautions carefully.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Dulcis, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Gluconate, BHT, Hydrated Silica, Parfum, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Methyl Ionone, CI 77891
1. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
2. Suitable for use on the back, chest, arms, legs and underarms. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
3. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
4. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
5. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
6. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
7. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
8. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
9. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
10. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
11. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
12. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
13. Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
14. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
15. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.