Face the world with confidence with Veet Wax Strips for your face, giving you touchable smoothness as part of your beauty routine. Ideal for small and delicate areas like your upper lip, cheeks and chin. They’re specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E, known for their benefits on Sensitive Skin. And they’re easy to use – the special Easy Grip™ tab means you can get up to four weeks’ smoothness in one easy move. Veet Wax Strips for the face work even on short hair – and, with regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Wax strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Beautifully smooth skin in just 5 steps
Before using Veet, make sure you read the precautions carefully.
1. Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands. This will warm up the wax, and make the strips easy to separate.
2. Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip™ tabs, and put one aside.
3. Hair grows down and to the left and right, so wax the two sides separately. With the Easy Grip™ tab pointing in the direction your hair grows, place a strip on one half of your upper lip and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows (away from the nose).
4. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows, towards the nose. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it. Be brave – the faster you pull, the more hair you’ll remove. Re-use each strip until it loses its stickiness.
5. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Retain outer pack and leaflet for other precautions. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
1. Suitable for use on upper lip, cheeks and chin.
2. NOT SUITABLE for use on the rest of the face, head, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
3. Do not use on cold sores, varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
4. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
5. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
6. If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of face.
7. Before use make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
8. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
9. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
10. Do not wax over the same area more than once.
11. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
12. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
13. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don’t use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
14. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
15. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
16. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
17. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and then removing the wax strip on a small part of the area you wish to treat. Please also test the wipe provided on the skin, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
Follow the directions for use! Keep wax strips out of reach of children.
Contains Shea Butter, well known for its skin protective properties